Home banana chips recipe. Banana is a fruit name that contains lots of fiber so this fruit is very good for consumption. Bananas are usually eaten for free if the fruit is ripe. For this one banana we will be a good food and crispy banana chips. Banana chips is a food that can be used as a delicious snack while being relaxed or gathered with family. These foods are usually widely available in the market with a fairly expensive price. However, there is nothing wrong if we make this food at home alone with the family so do not have to spend too expensive. Immediately, below is a recipe to make sweet and crispy banana chips with home banana chips recipe.
Many people who do not know the home banana chips recipe. Actually not too difficult to make this one snack. Banana chips are one of a variety of processed bananas. Banana chips are well known and liked by many people. The taste is distinctive and crunchy. Suitable to be enjoyed while relaxing.
Banana chips are usually made from ripe bananas. There are many types of banana chips sold in the market. But there is nothing wrong if you want to make this snack at home. How to make it also not too difficult. Of course it will be more hygienic and free of preservatives. Here is a crunchy home banana chips recipe.
How to Make Banana Chips
• 1/2 kg of half-cooked banana
• 200 grams of sugar
• 2 pandan leaves that have been washed clean
• 1 teaspoon of lime water
• 1 teaspoon salt
• Enough water
• Right amount of oil
How to make
1. Peel the first banana is still half cooked, then thinly sliced.
2. After that soak the banana with water that has been mixed with betel lime water. Soak for about 30 minutes, then drain.
3. If it is already drained, put the banana into the container, sprinkle with salt, and stir until blended.
4. Heat the oil, then fry the banana until it is brownish yellow and cooked, then lift and drain.
5. Boil enough water with sugar, cook until sugar dissolves. Then put the pandan leaves into the sugar stew until it smells fragrant and the sugar solution thickens.
6. Add the fried banana chips to the sugar solution, stirring until all the banana chips are covered with sugar solution, then lift and chill.
7. Sweet banana chips ready to be enjoyed.
Banana chips have a sweet taste but also tasty. You can store banana chips in a jar to eat while being relaxed or served for guests. Store in a dry place so your homemade banana chips are not sluggish. How? Is it easy to make banana chips? Thus the home banana chips recipe are tasty and crunchy, now you can make these snacks for family at home.